Crédit Agricole CIB
Financial director / Consolidation
★★★★★ 53 Reviews
Your main missions will be :
- Perform credit analysis and monitor portfolio credit risk on ongoing basis
- Assess risk impact of external/internal developments
- Complete credit applications in interaction with other departments
- Efficiently employ various bank applications, systems and processes
- Assist other analysts and interns with same.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
A first experience finance would be a plus.
You are in a Business School or at University.
Specialization required : Business or Finance.