CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
You will join Credit Agricole CIB in Houston and especially Structured Finance Department.
As a Credit Analyst VIE, your main missions will be :
- Assessing creditworthiness of clients by using financial analysis, strategic business analysis, and cash flow projections
- Performing due diligence, including: researching, identifying and evaluating company and industry risks and trends
analyzing risks of various financial structures
assessing risk/return profile of transactions and relationships
- Preparing credit proposals, liaising with key credit people in NY and Paris
- Monitoring the clients’ financial situation and the industry dynamics, assist relationship managers in generating cross-selling ideas
- Keeping current on industry knowledge, banking products, and financial structures.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Prior experience in Energy is preferred, Risk experience is a plus
Academic background: Business school or University.