Crédit Agricole CIB
★★★★★ 53 Reviews
You will join Risk and Permanent Control Department within CACIB America.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Verifying and checking latest financials
- Validatinge rating inputs
- Taking necessary steps to supplement information through verbal/written dialogue with application originator
- Identifying and evaluating risks
- Drafting independent RPC analysis
- Checking and correcting as necessary all counterparty and transaction data input into bank system
- Assisting with various ad hoc projects.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Some prior experience in a credit risk role is preferred.
Academic background: University or Business School.
Specialization : Finance.