CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
As a structurer within the Cross Asset structuring team, you will have a pivoting role within global markets sales and trading in New York.
Local relay for global Cross Asset financial engineering and marketing effort, you will work alongside another junior structure (Associate level) and two senior structurers (one Director level and Head of team).
Your tasks will consist in:
- Price cross asset related products and structures with a focus on FX products
- Actively participate in marketing effort toward sales
- Implement tools to support financial engineering effort and daily processes
- Work closely with global structuring teams to ensure efficiency of production and to leverage idea generation
- Work with trading and sales in coming up with ideas consistent with client needs and in accordance with trading's objectives.
You will gain experience in identifying underlying risks, potential operational issues and incorporating the bank's internal constraints and controls.
You will develop knowledge of Latin American and emerging markets, and knowledge of the legal, regulatory, accounting and tax environment of the Americas region.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Academic knowledge of derivatives products and preferably a previous experience in capital markets activities.
Engineering/Computer science School, University, Business school
Specialization: Maths, Engineering, Financial Engineering, Economy, Banking or Finance.