CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
Create and maintain counterpart data in referential systems and ensure consistency of counterpart data across various trading systems.
- Finalize the set-up of new counterparts in the KIWIS KYC system and bring the data in to the local counterpart database, RLC.
- Set up the counterparts in trading systems – Phase 3, Kondor+, Helix – as needed.
- Review daily reconciliations aimed at detecting inconsistencies of client data/status between systems (RLC – Omega
RLC – Kondor+
and RLC – Phase 3).
- Maintain client data, such as address changes – often identified following the processing of returned mail.
- Close accounts that are no longer needed after reviewing and confirming that there is no activity.
- Monitor the expiration of Patriot Act certificates.
In conjunction with the Front Office, obtain new certificates when needed.
- Obtain Tax Certifications (forms W-8 and W-9).
Capture and validate this information in MD3.
- Collect and process Prime Brokerage documentation
- Forms 150 and 151, and Form 1 to schedule A (F1SA)
- Set up counterparts in ADTS to enable appropriate regulatory notices to be sent to clients of Credit Agricole Securities.
- Set-up templates of standard settlement instructions in the GPS payments system.
Management and Reporting
Report to the head of the Data Management Unit, who reports to the head of GRM-NY.
Key Internal contacts
GMD Onboarding team
Financial Security team.
- At least 2 years working in a Financial Institution
- High school graduate (University degree desirable)