CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate & Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole group.
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network, with a presence in major countries such as Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
About the Program:
Our summer internship program is designed to immerse participants in the day-to-day activities of the Global Markets Division which is comprised of Sales, Trading, Securitization and Debt Capital Markets Origination.
At the commencement of the internship, participants are assigned to specific teams and are also afforded job shadowing opportunities across the division.
In an effort to provide the participants with a well-rounded experience, the curriculum will include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Collaborate with senior and junior mentors
• Complete assigned projects
• Participate in formal training
• Attend speaker series, networking and social events
Participants who have demonstrated strong performance during the internship will be offered the opportunity to join our 2-year Analyst program upon graduation.
About the Role:
The intern will provide support to the DCM Origination team.
DCM Origination provides balance sheet optimization strategies through debt underwriting, advisory and structuring services for our clients wishing to access global funding markets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Support senior members of the DCM Origination team in the day-to-day operations of the department
• Conduct due diligence and assist in the preparation of client marketing materials including pitch books and offering memoranda
• Perform financial statement analysis and financial modeling for issuer bond transactions
• Maintain and update various new issue and secondary databases and optimize market intelligence for the purpose of providing clients with distinct analysis and market access strategies
• Assess credit, financial, business, industry, and regulatory risks
• Assist in the compiling and maintaining of group records
• Juniors pursing their undergraduate degree with an anticipated graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Authorization for employment in the U.S.
• Strong academic background – degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics is a plus
• Enthusiasm for financial markets and investment banking
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Exceptional analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Start Date & Program Duration:
• June 2018
• 10 weeks