CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
Finance Project Management department (3 persons) is part of CA-CIB NY Financial Division (+/- 50 persons).
The Financial Division is in charge of the accounting, financial management & budget, regulatory reporting, ALM-CPM and tax of NY Branch, CA Securities and few subsidiaries in Americas.
The project Management department is in charge of coordinating the Financial Division projects and supporting users for their IT applications.
Coordination of Finance Projects and Finance users support for Oracle Financials, Business Object and Head-Office reporting.
Reports to Head of Finance Project Management
• Working with Finance users and IT to implement and support assigned projects.
• Coordinate multiple tasks and teams workload linked to the projects.
Monitor project planning and focus on the targeted implementation.
• Work with stakeholders to identify project requirements, define specifications, determine scope and document results.
• Ensure adequate project reporting in a very methodological and organized way.
• Support functional tasks of Oracle Financials and Business Objects application for Financial Division
• The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong understanding of financial division work.
Management and Reporting
Reports to the Head of Finance Project Management
Key Internal contacts
Finance team: accounting, regulatory, tax, management reporting and budget, ALM-CPM, IT Teams, HO Finance (Etudes Et Projets).
Key External contacts
Application Vendors: Axiom, Oracle, etc.
SPECIAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS: Some manual work is necessary for archiving of records.
1-2 years in Project Management
Experience in the Banking Industry
Bachelor in MIS or Business
Concentration in Project Management