CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
You will join Credit Agricole CIB New York as Global Market Division (GMD)Onboarding Officer. Your role will be to support GMD sales staff for all regulatory and onboarding related to new and existing customers.
Your main responsibilities will be :
1/ Project management : Assist with the management of a variety of projects relating to the establishment of procedures and workflow processes for the GMD Relationship Management and Know Your Customer (KNY) framework, as well as broader business development initiatives.
2/ KYC and On-Boarding :
• Act as a central contact point for the GMD network, providing guidance and advice in respect of KYC opening procedures and related issues
• As required, prepare and submit KYC files, utilising KIWIS and other tools, including proposal of files to the appropriate Relationship Manager for validation and follow-up workflow
• Support the global GMD Relationship Management Team, as required, with KYC related client maintenance and control
• Preparation and analysis of management information in respect of KYC pipeline, as well as broader on-boarding issues
• Undertake KYC validation checking as required, in respect of the GMD Credit Coordination Tool
• As required, populate, update and monitor the GMD global new business pipeline tool, including liaison with Client On-Boarding, Risk an Legal Departments where required
• Where appropriate, liaise closely with global operations and on-boarding teams, including attendance at meetings or conference calls, as well as participation in working groups.
3/ Support to Commercial Team & Selected FIM RR’s
• Act as a central contact point for GMD, in respect of client operational issues and problem-resolution, as well as a contact point for clients in the event of RR absence
• Manage all administrative & contractual updates and any errors or issues arising
• Where required, attend client meetings, and provide general support, in servicing client relationships.
You will work in coordination with other GMD Onboarding staff operating from London, Paris and Hong Kong.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France web
Preferred experience dealing with broad range of counter-parties, particularly financial institution clients, asset managers and hedge funds.
Academic Background : University or Business School.
Specialisation : Analytical degree.