CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
Debt Origination And Distribution (DOD) is the department in charge of Syndication, Origination and Distribution of loans for CACIB.
DOD is also managing the loan portfolio of CACIB to Large Corporate and Financial Institutions.
Your main missions will be to :
- Assist in preparation of transaction requests, including ex-ante computation of economics, profitability and Regulatory Capital Consumption elements
- Coordinate signature of Commitment letters on syndicated deals, with coverage officers and originators once credit approval has been granted, where CACIB NY is a participant
- Coordinate legal review process of credit agreements, with lawyers appointed by the Bank to represent CACIB NY interests
- Once all approvals have been collected, coordinate with Middle Office and assist in the booking and monitoring of new transactions or waivers in operational systems of the Bank including Middle-Office, Back-office, Risk and Accounting
- Assist in collecting various transaction documents and to provide same to internal groups
- Review liquidity costs and RWA consumptions at first booking of the deal
- Preparation of closing memos once the deals are finalized.
This is to make sure that everything has been set up correctly in the systems of the Bank and ensure an overall quality control assessment.
Review liquidity costs and RWA consumptions at first booking of the deal.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, please join your CV and a cover letter, in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com .
An experience in finance.
Business School, University.
Finance, Economy (with appetite for computation of Risk and Profitability indicators).