Crédit Agricole CIB
★★★★★ 53 Reviews
You will be attached to the Debt Optimization & Distribution team (responsible for Corporate and FI clients for originating (with Senior Bankers), structuring and arranging syndicated loans and MLT bilateral facilities and for the underwriting and distribution of primary and secondary market syndicated loans across all Business Lines) for the booking of transactions and to assist both teams for transversal projects.
• Book new MLT or ST Loans or modify the existing ones in the Front Office /Middle Office Systems :
- Carefully analyze Credit Agreements / Amendments / Assignments in order to book deal(s) in the systems
- Set-up covenants and collateral
- Electronic Filing of the legal documents via Legos (module to track legal documentation).
• Prepare Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Monthly report for OSG Middle Office
• Review and extract information from Credit Agreements and manually capture required data into the Loan Tracker tool
• Maintain the Covenant tracking process, as follows:
- Input reporting data into Cosmos (covenant monitoring tracking tool)
- Prepare periodic Cosmos reports for upcoming and over-due covenants
- Follow-up with Front Office for over-due covenants.
• Monitor Middle Office /Back Office systems exceptions and initiate appropriate corrective measures.
One to two years of general experience in banking or financial services.
Business School, University or Engineering School
Specialization: Finance, Economics