CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Originating, structuring and monitoring of Export and Trade Finance for Latam Countries (ex.
Relevant countries (Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Argentina).
Target clients will be Corporate, Governmental entities, MNCs, and local and international financial institutions.
Export Finance products :
– ECA financing.
– Multilateral agency loans (IFC, CAF, FMO etc)
Trade Finance products :
– Import documentary letters of credit and confirmations
– Cross-border trade-related Standby L/Cs
– Forfaiting/Receivables purchase facilities
– Performance guarantees
– Financial guarantees
Supply Chain Finance
· Provide Clients with a comprehensive range of Export & Trade Finance products.
· Support the team in identifying and originating transactions within the scope of the activity and strategy.
· Preparation and submission of Business and Credit Committees in New York and Paris.
· Structure transactions and prepare term sheets and offers.
· Sponsoring and defending credit files, and monitor risk post-closing.
· Negotiate documentation (in conjunction with legal counsel where applicable).
· Follow key developments of on-going mandates, and assist the different Export & Trade Finance teams in the network in communications / negotiations with counterparts in Latam to ensure smooth execution.
· Participate in the implementation of the Export & Trade Finance strategy in the region, through the definition of commercial targets and products to be marketed.
· Follow-up of portfolio
· Support in the preparation of the budget
· Support in the preparation of the CSPs of the different Latam countries.
· Contribution to increase revenues and profitability
· Cross selling in general with for other Business Lines in the Bank
SPEFICIF FEATURES OF THE ACTIVITY (place, travelling, constraints, etc.):
Based in New York.
Travelling as necessary