Crédit Agricole CIB
★★★★★ 53 Reviews
New York Global IT (GIT) Governance & Project Management department reports to the New York CIO and is in charge of:
• Supporting local business lines, support functions & IT domains in managing projects
• Ensuring proper governance of local GIT project portfolio.
As part of the GPM team, the project manager has the primary responsibility of :
- Participating in the management of IT projects for the Americas
- Performing business analysis for various domains (requirements and specifications)
- Assisting Business-lines in the roll-out of their projects (new activities, products and workflows).
You will be in charge of :
• Acting as Project Manager / PMO on IT projects:
- Project Manager role on IT projects: includes participation in project scoping, planning and monitoring
change management activities (organization of workshops to define target processes and target roles and responsibilities, training document creation, training sessions with junior/senior staff, coordination of the User Acceptance Testing and post implementation support)
- Key deliverables include draft versions of project initiation documents, project management plans (cost, time, quality), architecture deliverables, risk assessment deliverables & overall project monitoring & coordination
- Organize working meetings and project committees (supporting documents and minutes)
• Acting as Business Analyst:
- Assistance to Lead Project Manager to gather business requirements and define functional specifications so development can be done.
• Working on New Activity and Product (NAP) projects: Participation in the approval process and implementation of new business initiatives by assisting US Front Office and support functions (Operations, Legal, Risk…) in building NAP file and in coordinating the NAP process:
- Assist US Front Office in the preparation of their business case
- Work on target operational workflow as required
- Collect and specify impacts on support functions
- Follow-up the implementation plan.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
1 year minimum for Investment Banking activity or as a Junior Project Manager
Specialization in Project Management or Finance is a plus