CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate & Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole group.
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network, with a presence in major countries such as Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
About the Program:
Our summer internship program is designed to immerse participants in the day-to-day activities of the Global Markets Division which is comprised of Sales, Trading, Securitization and Debt Capital Markets Origination.
At the commencement of the internship, participants are assigned to specific teams and are also afforded job shadowing opportunities across the division.
In an effort to provide the participants with a well-rounded experience, the curriculum will include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Collaborate with senior and junior mentors
• Complete assigned projects
• Participate in formal training
• Attend speaker series, networking and social events
Participants who have demonstrated strong performance during the internship will be offered the opportunity to join our 2-year Analyst program upon graduation.
About the Role:
The intern will provide support to a specific Sales desk within the Global Markets Sales business line.
Global Markets Sales (GMS) covers Financial Institutions (FI), corporate clients and group entities.
The FI sector focuses on Banks, Insurance, SSA, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds.
The Corporate Sales team covers a defined set of Multi National Corporates (MNC) in various geographies with an emphasis on flow and high-value products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Interact with sales and trading to develop an understanding of our corporate client base and funding needs
• Provide pre and post trade support to sales staff, which includes preparation of trade tickets and pricing
• Prepare and maintain a daily trade transaction blotter
• Liaise with middle office and trade support to resolve trade and settlement issues
• Prepare marketing materials for client presentations on products and trading strategies
• Assist with client on-boarding which includes KYC, credit approval and documentation processes
• Juniors pursing their undergraduate degree with an anticipated graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Authorization for employment in the U.S.
• Strong academic background – candidates with diverse majors are encouraged to apply
• Enthusiasm for financial markets and investment banking
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Exceptional analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Start Date & Program Duration:
• June 2018
• 10 weeks