CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate & Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole group.
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network, with a presence in major countries such as Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
About the Program:
Our summer internship program is designed to immerse participants in the day-to-day activities of the Global Markets Division which is comprised of Sales, Trading, Securitization and Debt Capital Markets Origination.
At the commencement of the internship, participants are assigned to specific teams and are also afforded job shadowing opportunities across the division.
In an effort to provide the participants with a well-rounded experience, the curriculum will include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Collaborate with senior and junior mentors
• Complete assigned projects
• Participate in formal training
• Attend speaker series, networking and social events
Participants who have demonstrated strong performance during the internship will be offered the opportunity to join our 2-year Analyst program upon graduation.
About the Role:
The intern will provide support to the Securitization business line, primarily on the Operating Asset team which focuses on aviation, rail, natural resources, infrastructure and power sectors.
Securitization's mission is to originate, structure and distribute asset-based funding structures for its clients across multiple industry groups.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Prepare comprehensive pitch books, presentations, marketing and financing documents
• Draft internal materials such as underwriting, sales and credit memos
• Construct financial models and analyze the outputs
• Support in negotiating terms and conditions for the debt securities
• Assist with the analysis and preparation of credit applications
• Interact with other peers within the CA-CIB organization, including, but not limited to, Asset Backed Sales and Trading
• Juniors pursing their undergraduate degree with an anticipated graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Authorization for employment in the U.S.
• Strong academic background
- degree in quantitative finance a plus
• Enthusiasm for financial markets and investment banking
• Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Superior analytical skills with the ability to apply Corporate Finance and Fixed Income securities theoretical knowledge to concrete situations.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- working knowledge of MS Access a plus
Start Date & Program Duration:
• June 2018
• 10 weeks