CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
• Act as Americas Regional Head of Automotive Sector Coverage for International Groups
• Develop and implement with relevant SCOs / Coverage Management, Senior Bankers and Sector Head global relationship strategies for relevant clients and prospects.
• Develop and implement corporate finance marketing programs with strategic clients/prospects including joint calls with various product specialists and CACIB management.
Maintain appropriate follow-up as needed, including timely preparation and distribution of visit reports to members of senior management and pertinent areas of the CACIB network via ClientLive.
• Budgets income and returns per client within CACIB expectations for growth and development.
Focus on generation of non-credit income.
• Structure (with the assistance of the appropriate product specialist) and present proposals for new business.
Acts as point person in putting together a deal team.
• Provides assistance during the credit approval process and documentation process as needed.
• Provides assistance and guidance to the Portfolio Manager as needed.
• Assesses the creditworthiness of corporate clients on an ongoing basis and makes recommendations to management, when appropriate, regarding watch loan or other potential problem situations that impact on a company's creditworthiness.
• Act as principal contact for all corporate clients/prospects in his/her portfolio, with a focus to developing financial advisory relationships with the decision makers.
• Facilitate open dialogue, communication and exchange of ideas between Auto Team and Product Specialists.
10+ years of business development experience in a corporate finance environment, proposing and obtaining mandates for complex transactions for large corporations, including secured transactions for leveraged or non investment grade borrowers.
Experience should also include successful cross selling of non-credit products.
Travel as required internationally and domestically.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting as a minimum.
Master's and/or CFA or CPA preferred.