CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate & Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole group.
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network, with a presence in major countries such as Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
About the Program:
Our summer internship program is designed to immerse participants in the day-to-day activities of the Global Markets Division which is comprised of Sales, Trading, Securitization and Debt Capital Markets Origination.
At the commencement of the internship, participants are assigned to specific teams and are also afforded job shadowing opportunities across the division.
In an effort to provide the participants with a well-rounded experience, the curriculum will include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Collaborate with senior and junior mentors
• Complete assigned projects
• Participate in formal training
• Attend speaker series, networking and social events
Participants who have demonstrated strong performance during the internship will be offered the opportunity to join our 2-year Analyst program upon graduation.
About the Role:
The intern will provide support to a specific Trading desk within the Global Markets Trading business line.
Global Markets Trading (GMT) is divided into six product lines: G10 FX Spot & Forward, Syndicate, Credit, Rates & Non-Linear, Structuring and Emerging Markets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist trading desk with support and trade entries
• PnL reporting and reconciliation of positions
• Liaise with the middle and back-office as well as the IT support teams
• Conduct market analysis and regulatory reporting
• Financial modeling
• Ad-hoc tasks as assigned
• Juniors pursing their undergraduate degree with an anticipated graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Authorization for employment in the U.S.
• Strong academic background – candidates with diverse majors are encouraged to apply
• Enthusiasm for financial markets and investment banking
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Exceptional analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Start Date & Program Duration:
• June 2018
• 10 weeks