CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
Job Title: Associate, Origination
Department: DCM Origination
Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank’s DCM (Debt Capital Markets) Origination Group is seeking a recent college graduate that has experience in the Financial Industry.
This Associate position will provide support to all senior members of the DCM Origination team. The DCM Origination team provides capital markets solutions to clients of the Bank throughout the U.S. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong initiative, be able to work under pressure and have a good understanding of capital markets, corporate finance, and mathematics.
The Associate role offers an opportunity for recent college graduates interested in finance and investment banking to actively participate in this fast-paced and challenging industry. We provide our Associates with the tools necessary for professional growth and career advancement.
The Associate role fosters the opportunity to connect with people who can help guide your career.
• Support senior members of the DCM team in the day-to-day operations of the department
• Conduct due diligence and assist in the preparation of marketing materials including pitch books, information memoranda and client presentation materials
• Perform financial statement analysis and financial modeling for issuer bond transactions
• Maintain and update various databases and market intelligence
• Assess credit, financial, business, industry, and regulatory risks
• Assist in the compiling and maintaining of group records
• Strong computer skills including Bloomberg, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Well organized and have outstanding written and oral presentation skills
• Interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task
• Communication and organizational skills
• Knowledge of banking and capital markets
• Experience in the finance industry a plus
• Coursework in accounting/finance/economics a plus