CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
You will join Crédit Agricole CIB Houston and especially the Global Coverage and Investment Banking (GIB) Department.
Your main missions will be the following:
- Assessing creditworthiness of clients by using financial analysis, strategic business analysis, and cash flow projections
- Performing due diligence, including: researching, identifying and evaluating company and industry risks and trends
analyzing risks of various financial structures
assessing risk/return profile of transactions and relationships
- Preparing credit proposals, liaising with key credit people in NY and Paris, including periodic credit reviews
- Monitoring the clients’ financial situation and the industry dynamics, assist relationship managers in generating cross-selling ideas
- Keeping current on industry knowledge, banking products, and financial structures
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France web
Prior experience in Energy is preferred.
Risk experience is also an asset for this position.
Educational background: University or Business school