CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
You will join Credit Agricole CIB New York as Innovation & Digital transformation Officer, especially IDEA team.
CACIB has launched and deployed IDEA team in France and abraod which is an innovation program, with the objective to accelerate innovation and to reinforce the innovation culture within the Bank.
In the USA, the head of Project Management & Innovation (PMI) is in charge of deploying the approach locally with the support of the Innovation Relays within each business line and support function.
Your main mission will be to :
- Deploy the approach locally in its various aspects
- Implement innovation culture and strategy by:
* Supporting the animation of the local innovation community through internal meetings, connecting teams with startups and fintechs, innovation newsletter, yearly internal events
* Contributing to the innovation watch, particularly the FinTech watch, and share relevant news pieces, events and ideas to the internal community
* Encouraging ideas generation via the facilitation of workshops and idea collection sessions
- Implement innovation projects:
* Coordinate the implementation of innovation projects from start (study phase) to end (implementation): understand and formalize users’ needs and specifications, participate to vendor selection, find project sponsors and request budget, define implementation strategy and planning, contribute to the implementation through testing, user support, formalization of documentation and change management.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France web
Training experiences in corporate innovation and/or corporate banking will be suitable.
Academic Background : University or Business school, Engineering/Computer science School.
Specialization : Computer Science.