CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
Finance Project Management is part of CA-CIB NY Financial Division (+/- 50 persons). The Financial Division is in charge of Accounting, Financial Management & Budget, Regulatory Reporting, ALM-CPM and Tax of NY Branch, CA Securities and few subsidiaries in Americas.
The Project Management group is responsible for supporting process and data-driven business activities of Finance in the Americas. The candidate will be primarily responsible for the following:
• Elicit requirements, analyze data and processes, and document relevant Finance project management related activities
• Provide business application support, reporting, and maintenance of systems such as Oracle Financials E-Business, Business Objects, Axiom’s ControllerView and those developed in SQL and VBA through MS Access or MS Excel.
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Perform analysis and provide solutions in accordance with the business requirements coming from HO, within Finance, or the business line entities (IT solutions for the different tools could be enhancements or modules creations (SQL + VBA)).
• Develop and maintain reports through ControllerView (Axiom), Business Objects, Oracle Financial E-Business, MS Office development, or SQL as needed
• Update and maintain business applications, data, and data structures.
• Provide back-up assistance to other members of the Finance PM team.
• Update documentation as necessary
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Some programming experience in Excel or Access and SQL
Formation : Engineering/Computer science School
Specialization : Computer Science or Financial Engineering