CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
You will join CACIB New York and especially Debt Capital Market Department.
CACIB has a network of 20 trading rooms around the world, of which five are liquidity centres: London, Paris, New York, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
It offers its clients a strong positioning in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and in the United States.
The Debt Capital Markets (DCM): team is present around the globe and is focused on the origination and structuring of bond solutions for corporates, financial institutions, sovereigns, supra-nationals and agencies.
Your main mission will be :
- you will support the sales teams in the analysis of customer portfolios, particularly based on coalition data
- you will generate sales reports for Sales Management
- you will assist with presentations to senior management
- you will work with all sales groups to prepare marketing materials for customers and prospects.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
1 to 3 years experience in Financial Services
Academic background : Engineering/Computer science School
- Finance, IT, Accounting)
- Finance, Science, Engineering